Looking for some summer style inspiration as the season winds now? Need some ideas for refreshing your existing wardrobe? Wondering which pieces you can score on summer clearance to help you stretch your closet AND your wallet? We'll look at three plus size fashionistas with totally unique personal styles and see what we can learn from each. Let's turn up YOUR summer style so you can take on the rest of this season with confidence!
1. It's friendly to the environment - Most people who don't donate or use a resale shop just throw their clothes away. We all know trash goes straight to the dump where it sits and sits for years.
2. It's cheaper - It's no surprise that resale sells below the cost of the big named stores, but when you add the coupons of resale stores, you're actually getting more bang for your buck.
3. It's easier to show your style - when you go to a big brand store, you get what they have in style. When you go to a resale shop, there are multiple styles from multiple places and times.
4. Fewer crowds - We've all seen those big crowds at malls around the holiday. Skip that drama and go resale! While there might be multiple people shopping at once, it never feels like its a crowded mall.
5. Something different every week - You'll never know what a resale boutique will get in their stores. Every time you come in, you'll find something new!
hips Style Blog
Styling ideas, seasonal fashion trends, and tips for buying and selling resale.