2. Wear cotton! Cotton is a breathable fabric which can help you sweat less, and when you sweat it won't stick to you!
3. Wear a loose tank top instead of a tight one. The more a fabric touches your body, the warmer you'll get.
4. Layer with open-weave knits. They will let the breeze go through your top and cool you off.
5. Wear a hat- hats are a great way to keep the sun off your face and keep you cool.
6. Lightweight scarfs - this is a GREAT one for all the girls with longer hair. Keep a scarf in your purse, and when it gets hot and you feel like the hair is sticking to your neck, wrap it around to keep your hair off your neck!
7. Leave bulk purses and backpacks at home. Get a small cross body, holding bulky purses and backpacks so close will keep you sweaty.
8. Wear light colors - remember middle school science when you learned about absorbing light, who knew science and fashion worked so well? Dark colors absorb all the sunlight, making you warmer, the lighter the garment the less it absorbs light, keeping you cool.
9. Stay away from big jewelry statements. As much as we LOVE a statement neck piece, it's best to keep these away till cooler weather.